Wednesday, March 10, 2010

TSMSS - Where does my help come from?

Today I am so filled with hope. I received heavenly drops of dew from random places and people...and yeah, it can be traced right back to God. Listen to Casting Crowns as they sing to find out "where does my help come from". Don't know what your circumstances are today, but I do know who Our Refuge is:
(Please pop by Amy's to hear more songs that minister.)


Pray with me today:
Psalm 5: 8, 11-12 (Amplified Bible)

8Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; make Your way level (straight and right) before my face.
11But let all those who take refuge and put their trust in You rejoice; let them ever sing and shout for joy, because You make a covering over them and defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You and be in high spirits.
    12For You, Lord, will bless the [uncompromisingly] righteous [him who is upright and in right standing with You]; as with a shield You will surround him with goodwill (pleasure and favor).
Love Sita

11 comments:

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Sita, this song is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. I'm not familiar with this group and will have to check out more of their music. I know for me that I can feel God's love and care in all those who reach out and support me when I need it. I guess that is "the Word made flesh" looked at in a different way!

gemini said...

A beautiful song that heals our hurt because of God's assurance. Amazing days for you ahead.

http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks for sharing this song today Sita! I love it too. It's a great thing to learn, to praise Him in the storm. He's in the midst of whatever storm we are going through. A great reminder of where our help comes from, and that He's always there with us.

Blessings!

Sonja

Mocha with Linda said...

One of my favorites of Casting Crowns! Absolutely love it!

Karen said...

Amen...He is our refuge...love this song choice! It has been in my head already this week...

Nel said...

Amen! Casting Crowns does such a good job. Thanks for sharing!

until next time... nel

Peggy said...

Blessings Sita... SMILE :) Filled with HOPE... I'm so glad that your received heavenly drops of dew from people and places so you encouraged
us with Praise Him in the Storm...
(sigh) Casting Crown and Our Anchor through the storms...PRAISE! Keep your focus heaven bound, my friend
and sister. Indeed He is our strength and our refuge! (hugs) & praise,
Peggy

Sita said...

Hi Sr. Ann-Marie, Gemini, Sonja, Linda, Karen, Nel and Peggy...
I've been away at a Beth Moore conference in Toronto--enjoying Travis Cottrell music and worship---oh wow---I am humbled--time of reflection...

thank you for popping by today--that song is so precious, isn't it?
Love, Sita

Cathy said...

That is such a pretty song, Sita. Blessings ~

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a great song.....

Sita said...

Hi Cathy and Teresa...sorry so late responding..thanks for popping by..blessings...Sita