Thank u Amrita...was feeling a tad 'homesick'..and so was the person who did the video--I also liked the peacock and the hummingbird--our national bird...blessings for a good week!
Heartly greetings from Poland! The music reminds me African rythmes or something like reggae. I read that Your health isn't very good. Can I pray for You? My blog is in Polish language, but there is also translator - not very good, but it is.
Hi Zimbabwe! I popped by your blog and used the translator---you're right, not very good translation, but I got the gist. The rhythms of the Caribbean are infused with African, Spanish and Indian influences---and I always appreciate prayers!...Blessings to you, Sita
4 comments:
This is cool, the photos, song and all the refreshing scenes. OOooohhhh its good to watch it.
The peacock was gogeous.
Thank u Amrita...was feeling a tad 'homesick'..and so was the person who did the video--I also liked the peacock and the hummingbird--our national bird...blessings for a good week!
Heartly greetings from Poland!
The music reminds me African rythmes or something like reggae.
I read that Your health isn't very good. Can I pray for You?
My blog is in Polish language, but there is also translator - not very good, but it is.
Hi Zimbabwe! I popped by your blog and used the translator---you're right, not very good translation, but I got the gist. The rhythms of the Caribbean are infused with African, Spanish and Indian influences---and I always appreciate prayers!...Blessings to you,
Sita
Post a Comment