I first saw this posted on FB. I got goosebumps and tears, especially after Elaine said that this sweet 7-yr-old "lost her mother to ovarian cancer at the age of six; she now sings for the glory of God. Fitting for a girl named "Rhema" meaning "The Word"... The Word, indeed."
Here is a link to more of her story from DFW Reporting. Or go to Rhema's website.
(TSMSS is hosted by Amy. Please pop by her blog to hear more songs that minister.)
10 comments:
OKG I got goose bumps listening to this angel sing. What talent an d command at this age.
She made me float on cloud nine. Awesome.
Thank you for sharing this Sita. I will play it for my mama too.
Has Celine Dion sung this song?
I have been listening to your music over and over again. I even had it posted in my Facebook profile so that my friends can also listen to it. Thank you for sharing.
Have a blessed Sabbath.
Beautiful!!
God has a special life planned for this child.
Thanks for sharing.
Wow. I predict we'll be seeing more of her. That was beautiful.
Hi Amrita, MsRay, Michelle & Linda...I agree with you...truly anointed..and yes Amrita, this is Celine Dion's song...
What a lovely video of one of my favorite songs. I love the way Andreas Boccelli sings this song and also Josh Groban... but this version as sung by a little girl of seven with a tragic past... made me teary eyed to listen to it.
Thanks for sharing, Sita.
Love
Lidj
Blessings Sita...this was such a blessings to hear this angelic voice of Rhema...and I just listened to many videos of hers, but one of her mom singing & when she was born & named "Rhema"!!! Beautiful! Truly anointed & amazing!
I hope you don't mind but I chose to put her singing Amazing Grace on my blog at the top...and I linked to this.
Thanks for sharing & introducing her to us. I did not do TSMSS but always share music at my blog... today was a dance & Psalms for SUNRISE PRAYER... not been blogging and just getting back a bit into the swing of things. Hope all is well with you!
Love, peace & God's comfort,
Peggy
Isn't that precious? Love her!
That is beautiful, and she is so precious.
absolutely beautiful.....her voice is so sweet....
Post a Comment