Happy 25th Birthday
Sarah!
March 4, 2020
Sarah!
March 4, 2020
![]() |
| Verse of the Day from YouBible |
On August 24, 2019, God gifted me with a daughter, you, Sarah.
It is true that I had been praying for you since Nathan was a toddler, but to see the answer to my prayer on that day was quite overwhelming.
As Scripture says, you are more than I ever imagined or prayed for.
You, and the incredible family Nathan has married into. Every single member.
I am indeed so grateful to God.
Wikipedia says that the ancient Hebrew meaning of Sarah is 'princess', while the modern Hebrew meaning is 'woman minister'.
Fitting.
As a princess, you are beautiful, elegant and noble of heart. You wear your crown and regal attire beautifully, with style, as the pictures below attest to.
As a 'woman minister', you are clothed with strength and wisdom and fortitude, a pragmatist. You take charge as easily as you breathe. In all our family gatherings, you quickly jump in to help and offer and provide solutions to any hiccups. I doubt we will ever forget how you patiently and with determination untangled those Christmas lights.
That is an image that reveals a lot of who you are: skillful, resourceful, helpful, determined, focused, smart, kind and compassionate.
You are loyal to your loved ones and wear a cape of protection over them.
When I saw the picture of your Mom beholding you before the wedding, I could see in her eyes how proud she was of her firstborn. Such a precious moment.
Here are photos I 'stole' from your IG. The photos of you and those taken by you show an eye for great images that capture a moment iconically.
My blessing for you is that in your alone moments when you are depleted from handling life, that you will know your Heavenly Father's embrace, breathing new life and power into you, equipping you for all that He has ordained. Allow His grace to seep into your spirit, knowing that it is not your performance that He delights in, but you, just you.
The Verse of the Day from BibleGateway is:
Joshua 1:9 (AMP)
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous!
Do not be terrified or dismayed (intimidated), for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Remember when the inevitable life hiccup pops in that catches you off guard, that He is with you. Always.
Prayer:
Father, I commit this very precious woman, Sarah, to You Who fashioned her so exquisitely. There is so much I do not know about her as our moments shared are infrequent, but You know her and have spent every living moment with her. So grateful for that and for Your watching over her as she grew up and eventually connected with our family through Nathan. Please minister to her where she needs Your ministry. Pour Your grace into her spirit to refresh and empower her in the different roles assigned to her. Heal, protect, provide for her and Nathan, and protect their union from the schemes of the evil one bent on destroying families. May this new year be filled with joy and love and adventure! May she know how absolutely delightful she is to You and her loved ones.
In the Precious Name of Jesus, I pray, Amen.
Love you always, Sarah!💕🙏













No comments:
Post a Comment