Happy 70th Birthday Blessings, dear Faaz!
November 2, 2025
From El Carmen St and Pro Queen St in Arima, Trinidad to Mississauga and Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada.
Our friendship has spanned 7 decades from kindergarten till now.
See this post for our history!
Faaz, the Lord knew when we were both formed in our mother's wombs that the purposes He had designed for us included each other.
In a world that is constantly changing there are few things left that are stable in our lives, that we can depend on. You are one I can always depend on to be 'for me'.
We cannot always be there physically, but always there otherwise.
You have the uncanny ability to read between the lines of our interactions and offer the encouragement that I need.
I know that you care deeply for my family. We have a deep rooted history that binds us together. You care deeply for your loved ones and sacrifice daily for them.
You have walked alone many times wondering if you could survive. But you proved yourself to be a warrior and have come through the many storms victorious.
You have been learning the deep lessons of letting go and depending on God alone when no one else could lend a hand.
You have leaned into your faith and developed a deeper intimacy with Him.
You still laugh with all your heart and your eyes light up as they did when we were carefree teenagers.
You ponder on life with discernment and you speak with clarity and wisdom.
I still think you have a book in you that I am waiting to proofread to get some income when the royalties start pouring in!😁
In other words Faaz, because you were born, the world became a better and safe place for me and others. I don't know how I can thank you for all that you have been to me. I can continue to pray for you and your family as I do mine.
Here are some blessings from Scripture to offer you:
From Psalm 34:4-10
"I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears. Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces. In my desperation I prayed, and the Lord listened; He saved me from all my troubles. For the angel of the Lord is a guard; he surrounds and defends all who fear him. Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him! Fear the Lord, you his godly people, for those who fear him will have all they need. Even strong young lions sometimes go hungry, but those who trust in the Lord will lack no good thing.
Faaz, may you continue to cry out to Him and find Him listening. May you be freed from all your fears as you look to Him. May your face radiate with joy with no shadow of shame. May He be a guard surrounding and defending you as you fear Him. May you taste and see His goodness in your life. As you take refuge in Him, may your joy overflow. As you fear Him, may you have all that you need and lack no good thing. I pray this for you in the mighty Name of Jesus in Whom all things are possible for there is nothing too hard for Him. Now to Him Who is able to do so much more than we can ever imagine, to Him be the glory forever and ever, Amen.
And here is a song to bless you in this new stage of our life:
Photos capturing our journey together.
God has been in this story, His story in your story as the song says:
I celebrate you today and forever. Thank you for the gift of your friendship.💖
With much love, thoughts and prayers,
Sita









No comments:
Post a Comment