Happy 70th Birthday
Angela!
February 23, 2026
70 and looking fabulous in the Grenadines!
The Lord bless you, and keep you [protect you, sustain you, and guard you];
The Lord make His face shine upon you [with favor],
And be gracious to you [surrounding you with lovingkindness];
The Lord lift up His countenance (face) upon you [with divine approval],
And give you peace [a tranquil heart and life].’
Angela, my friend, these 4 photos say it all. Woman, hear me roar! Mom! Grandmom! Loyal friend! Plus the other hats you wore as an engineer and event organizer...and so much more...
Angela, full of joie de vivre, authentic, vibrant, loving, compassionate.
This birthday greeting to you last year still rings true and bears repeating:
"I wanted to tell you how grateful I am to God for reconnecting with you in recent times. Your qualities of authenticity, faithfulness, great sense of humour, compassion, loyalty, sense of gratitude, wisdom, kindness have deeply resonated with me in our interactions. You have encouraged me and affirmed me and included me. I have felt safe with you. I feel the love and yearning you have for your beautiful daughters. May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His Face shine upon you and give you peace.
‘Most gracious Heavenly Father, I come to You today on behalf of Your child, Angela. I thank You that you knew her as she was being formed in the womb and that You know her fully now and love her perfectly. I love that You delight in her in her, God because I too see that delight when I see her through Your eyes. I thank You that You have always been with her even in the hardest of times when Your Presence seemed hidden. You know her thoughts and desires and what and who deeply concern her and You are attentive to the tiniest of details in her life. Your word in Matthew 10:29-31 comes to mind: “29 What is the price of two sparrows—one copper coin[a]? But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. 30 And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.” Thank You Lord for Your love for us. On this her birthday I ask You to give her a revelation of Your love for her. I ask You to honour her obedience to You. I pray that You cover her and her loved ones with your peace and protection and continue to draw them into Your heart. In this new year You have given to her, May You give her joy and opportunities to serve You. I commit her now to You who perfectly loves her. In the Name of Jesus I pray, Amen
.
. The world is better with Angela in it!
Today I was scrolling through our interactions and remembering and treasuring your words of encouragement and you sharing your heart. I included the photos and below. I can't help but think that you too are remembering. That video of your mom still brings tears to my eyes as does the video for her celebration of life service. She certainly left a legacy of love and humour and servanthood in you. I do so love how feisty she was in her faith and I know you are missing her deeply today. As Christians we have that glorious hope of reuniting one day.I extend much love, thought and prayers to you. Now God has gifted you with a beautiful grandson and you are an adoring grandma and I love how you drop everything to support your daughters.
That clip from the birthday greeting to me moved me so much. Your vulnerability and sincerity revealed such a beautiful soul.
Thank you, Angela for the gift of your friendship and I pray that the Lord draws you closer to His heart and shows you just how delighted He is in you. You have been through the fire with several profound losses and I know He has been with you every step of the way.
May you continue to make beautiful memories with your family and friends in the years to come.
At the end is a song for you for your 70th year onwards. Cece Winans reminds me of your Mom for some reason and I know she would want you to remember the goodness of God.
Love you Angela!!
Sita💕💕
No comments:
Post a Comment