Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Well, we just returned from our Christmas Eve service and had a wonderful time singing Christmas carols. How wonderful it is to remember the Reason for the season, the celebration of God Incarnate, His Son, Jesus Christ. We came home and sang Happy Birthday to our Lord and each of us gave Him a gift of a promise. My heart is warm. I would like to bless you with warmth of heart this Christmas, the Light of His Presence in your lives.

Father, thank You for going to so MUCH trouble to have a relationship with Your errant children once more. After doing that Beth Moore study, I am so much more aware of the intricacy of Your plan to draw us back into relationship. My question still is, "Why should You love us so?" Oh, but I'm glad, so glad You do. Thank You. In the most wonderful Name of Jesus, I pray, Amen.

No comments: