Monday, December 8, 2008

Extreme Christmas Lighting...

How would you like to live next to this guy?

5 comments:

Cheryl Wright said...

Are you kidding. No thank you.

Peggy said...

Blessings Sita...I'm not too sure about living next door...but I love Christmas Lights and this is amazing the way it's synced to the music of Amazing Grace!!! I've seen others on YouTube from other blogs!

Sita, Please to me the honor of coming & being blessed by me @http://mazmagi.blogspot.com/2008/12/spirit-of-christmas-to-all.html

valerie said...

Whoa! I should show this to my husband. All I want is just a little string of lights on the front part of our house and I can't get him to do it. (he says he will next year) ;)
This is pretty though....however, I don't think I'd want to live next door.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

I wouldn't mind living next door, but I am certainly glad not to be paying his electricity bill! Is this for real? Do you push a button or something to activate the show?

peace~elaine

Saija said...

*laughing* ... WOW!

though i like the fact that it's trees and stuff that are lit ... not a humungus santa & reindeer on the roof, with tons of snowmen in the yard ... for a gaudy light show, it's got quite a bit of taste! :o)

Thankful for Jesus!