Both movies reinforce the themes God has been reinforcing in me.
First, He is the One I go to first and always.
Why? He is intimately concerned and always in control of all the details.
His Word is living and active and is that Lamp I need for guidance. Hence I must read.
Even if circumstances do not go the way I think it should, He still loves me and I still love Him. He is my All in All.
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path
When I feel afraid
Think I've lost my way
Still you're there right beside me
Nothing will I fear as long as you are near
Please be near me to the end
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path
I will not forget your love for me and yet,
My heart forever is wandering.
Jesus be my guide and hold me to your side,
and I will love you to the end.
Nothing will i fear as long as you are near,
Please be near me to the end.
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
And a light unto my path, you're the light unto my path.
Originally recorded by Amy Grant
"There is life in God’s word and a scripture verse for everything I encounter. 'Great peace have they which love thy law and nothing shall offend them.'" —Janna Long (Avalon)
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path
When I feel afraid
Think I've lost my way
Still you're there right beside me
Nothing will I fear as long as you are near
Please be near me to the end
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path
I will not forget your love for me and yet,
My heart forever is wandering.
Jesus be my guide and hold me to your side,
and I will love you to the end.
Nothing will i fear as long as you are near,
Please be near me to the end.
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
And a light unto my path, you're the light unto my path.
Originally recorded by Amy Grant
"There is life in God’s word and a scripture verse for everything I encounter. 'Great peace have they which love thy law and nothing shall offend them.'" —Janna Long (Avalon)
Therefore I will persevere to seek Him in His Word and wait.
For nothing is impossible with Him.
For nothing is impossible with Him.
Will you join me?
6 comments:
LOVE your "replanting in Eden." Just screams out "abundance, new life." If you're interested Leah over at "the point" is doing the same Scripture memory challenge this year and would love for more to join in.
I need to do better along these lines. My retention is poor, but this is my fault.
Thanks for stopping by and adding your comments. I pray that God's rich presence and abiding Spirit be active and easily detected in your life this year.
peace~elaine
"His Word is living and active and is that Lamp I need for guidance. Hence I must read."
I need His word. Hidden in my heart.
Revealed in my actions.
And my attitudes.
I'm passionate about His word. Because He reveals Himself to me through His word.
That's why I write.
Looking forward to what He has for you to do this new year.
Sweet dreams.
Thank you, Elaine and Deb. With all my heart, I appreciate you and your words..
Love, Sita
Sita,
I love your heart written here.... You are declaring to the heavenlies.... "even if you slay me, yet will I trust you."... I love that!
Thanks for your visit and your sweet words. You've blessed me today!
Happy New Year Sita and may the good Lord protect you with His Love all the year through.
Julia
Yes I will join you Sita...nothing is more precious than the Word Of God
Post a Comment