This morning's Bible reading had one verse that captured me and has been working its way through my heart all day:
2 Chronicles 16:9 (New International Version) " For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.".
How I want God's eyes on me, to strengthen my heart. Whenever He spots me, I want to be eagerly seeking Him.
How about you?
God brought this song at the end of this day to encapsulate my heart. Please join me if you so desire.
Pop by Amy's to hear more songs that minister.
Lord I Give you My Heart
This is my desire
To honor You
Lord with all my heart
I worship You
All I have within me
I give You praise
All that I adore is in You
Lord, I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every Breath I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord, have Your way in me
This is my desire
To honor You
Lord with all my heart
I worship You
All I have within me
I give You praise
All that I adore is in You
Lord, I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every Breath I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord, have Your way in me

10 comments:
This is a favorite song of mine...can't hear it or sing it without praising Him....
Oh what a GREAT song Sita!! Thanks for sharing.
I've missed coming by...
Blessings to you this day~
Wonderful song. Great to see you again!
what a great video he has all my heart as well
Just beautiful, I love worship songs led by him. Blessings ~
I haven't sang this in awhile!
God has been showing me that I have given him the place of God, but I haven't allowed him to be close, to be my Daddy, so these words are great for me to hear right now.
Thanks so much for posting it.
Hi Sita that 's a beautiful song
Wow, my dear friend! I love the new look on your blog!
And I just love this song, one of my favorites.
I just know that you have a great year ahead of you. You have been faithful, and GOd is delighted by your heart of perseverance.
Much love
Lidj
A heart fully committed to Him.
Sita, you get it everytime.
That's your desire. That's His desire.
And He always gives us the desires of our heart.
May He give you what your heart desires.
Sweet dreams.
Hello to all of you--I've been out of the loop a bit with all that transpired this week. So glad you all visited with you encouraging words. I do so appreciate it.
Love, Sita
Post a Comment