This truly ministers to me today. Pray it blesses you as well:
Mercy Me - Word of God Speak
I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay
The last thing I need is to be heard
But to hear what You would say
[Chorus]
Word of God speak
Would You pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty
To be still and know
That You're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In Your holiness
Word of God speak
I'm finding myself in the midst of You
Beyond the music, beyond the noise
All that I need is to be with You
And in the quiet hear Your voice
[Chorus 2x]
I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay

14 comments:
Sita,
God is so faithful to speak to us through His word.
I just finished reading several of your previous posts, and I want to let you know that you've got some teaching going on here.
Your love for Him and your enthusiasm for His word are beautiful and inspiring.
Maybe I'll see you on FB this weekend.
Sweet dreams.
Deb, thank you. You encouraged me tonight. Feeling battered and bruised in spiritual warfare this week. I would love some prayer.
Love, Sita
Blessings Sita... WOW, second time I saw this song today alone so God MUST be speaking or wanting to speak...are we listening?
I love Mercy Me and this song & this is a beautiful choice of video! Yes, this song ministers to me & clearly others needed that also.
I pray all HE IS and whatever He's speaking to you, you hear and take to heart, knowing He loves you and He's there, with His arms open wide. Happy early TSMSS! Thanks for sharing your heart and this song!
Oh thank you so much, Peggy. That means so much right now.
Love, Sita
One of my all-time favorite songs. It seems God brings it into my path whenever I haven't been seeking His will to get me through situations and struggles.
It is such an amazing reminder that if we only ask God to reveal himself through His Word, He is faithful to speak every time.
Great choice!
Love this song! Great choice!
Dear Sita,
I have never heard this song before, but it so touches me right now. The message is still aligned with what God has been speaking to me these past days!
Love you
Lidj
Hi Seesawfaith, Casey and Lidj,
So pleased that this song spoke to your heart as well..simple words, simple truths...
Love, Sita
Sita:
Our hearts are on the same page. I posted this same song a few weeks ago It really ministers to where I am and it's like singing my own prayer.
Thanks for sharing it today, and may it life your own heart too.
Love,
Sonja
What a great song and reminder that we don't always have to speak.
My TSMS is found at my web page
http://holycamp09.wordpress.com/2010/02/06/first-things-first-i-surrender/
I pray this for you too, Sonja...appreciate your thoughts...
Sita
Sita - I LOVE love love this song too!
I'm blessed you have found your way to my blog and want to join the study in March.
Once we begin I will have a link up each Monday so everyone can share what they are learning.
God bless you and nice to "meet" you!
Jill
I love this song. I need to stay and rest in His holiness.
Blessings,
Debbie
me too, Debbie (:
Post a Comment