Saturday, August 28, 2010

A time to laugh...

I saw these 2 video clips on Facebook and just had to share them here in case you are not on FB.
Enjoy the laughs. I sure did!

#1 - Woman goes back to work after 30 years (:


#2 - Lifeguard with a sense of humour (:

7 comments:

Amrita said...

Very funny Sita, thanks for sharing

Julia Dutta said...

Oh Sita, that was really a laugh!! Haha!

Sita said...

Hi Amrita and Julia...I really love the 'typewriter' one...(:

Michelle said...

Hi Sita,

These are too funny.
Hope you don't mind I just had to post the lifeguard one on my blog.
Have a wonderful day!!

Sita said...

Glad you enjoyed, Michelle (:
They're not my clips...so feel free (:

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Needed this one... how funny!

Thanks for praying for me and investing some of your time into my need. It's been a hard season for me, but a good one as well. God is showing himself faithful to me at every angle. I feel so loved and cared for by the King! I pray you know the same measure of love in your life this night.

Blessed Sabbath rest to you, my friend.

peace~elaine

Sita said...

Thank you, Dear Elaine..in light of what you are going through your words mean even more...(: