Saturday, September 20, 2008

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

This song is on my heart this week as I have not been eating well spiritually. I am parched, hungry, dehydrated and I need my Lord to feed me. If you can identify, please sing with me. Go to Amy's blog to hear more songs that minister.


6 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Sita,

I pray you are refreshed and encouraged. I pray the Lord springs up within you and presents Himself to you anew.

Thank you for offering a praise in the midst of trial. May you be blessed!

Mindy said...

Sita, Thanks for this important reminder. I look forward to visiting your blog every Saturday because you almost always write about something I need to pay attention to.

Peggy said...

Blessings Sita... This is such a beautiful video and song! Actually a PRAYER! I pray that you find it answered! I am not dry or hungry but nonetheless I pray...FILL MY CUP & MAKE ME WHOLE! You can never get enough! I'm sorry that this has been a difficult week so you are weak but you knew exactly what you needed to run to & be filled! If you just did not have time ...something has to go, but if you were hurting or in need of the Lord
because of not hearing or sensing His constant Presence, I pray that you find His Peace & are filled with bread from heaven...I get mine from DAILY MANNA & a few other devotionals but getting it directly from HIM is the best! May your spirit never run dry and may you quench your thirst in His Living Water and once again be made whole!

Thank you for such an INSPIRATION, come and bring home a little from my place! It's not peaceful today!
Full of praising & worship & thanks

Vicki said...

This blessed me so much tonight..I needed to hear it. Thanks, my friend.

Cathy said...

A beautiful song and video ~ and a good prayer for us. I am not feeling well, so it helped me, I'm sure. Thanks for sharing it.

Sheila said...

I haven't heard or sung that song for a long time! It was good sing those words to the Lord again!

Sheila