Monday, January 12, 2009

Can you imagine?

After hearing Wynonna Judd sing "Testify to Love" on Touched by an Angel and "I Wanna Know What Love Is" on Oprah, I realize why she gets straight into my heart and brings my hands up and knees down in worship. This woman sings from her brokenness and opens her heart with its pain to the world.

In this song clip I am posting, I Can Only Imagine, she first shares her heart, which only makes the song that more powerful. Can you imagine what it would be like to encounter the Love your heart has always longed for? The Father you always yearned for? The Answer to all your deepest questions? A glory, a Light that fills and penetrates every cell of your body bringing life and vitality, joy unbelievable, gratitude inconceivable? How would you respond?
Will you let Him transform your brokenness into beauty?
Will you let His Light shine in and through and out the cracks?
Then sing along with her:

6 comments:

Joyful said...

I too can only imagine...

humbly His,
Joy

Peggy said...

Blessings Sita...Another wonderful sharing from your heart and I too can only imagine! Thank you for sharing another song from Wynona
& her words!

May Our Lord transform our brokenness into His beauty!

May Our Precious Savior who was broken for us shine His light through and out of our cracks!

You humble & lead me to the place
of being changed by God & empowered by His Spirit! Let us testify of His love. I pray Wynonna truly knows HIS LOVE!!!

The Dementia Nurse said...

Hi Sita! Thanks for coming by my place - yes, it looks like we were thinking alike today:) Wynona Judd is someone who plucks my heart strings; I believe you are right about the spirit of brokenness that so enriches her music.

valerie said...

Sita,
Thank you so much for sharing this video of Wynona. What a powerful & bold testimony at the first.
This blessed me this morning.
Love you!

Amrita said...

I like that song and listen to it often.

Crown of Beauty said...

Hi Sita, this is my first time to visit your blog. I've been doing a bit of blog hopping this evening. I came over from Gail's place. I don't read too many blogs, but it is always a joy to discover someone who feels the way I do. I Can Only Imagine is one of my favorite songs, and this is my first time to hear Wyonna's version of that song. Powerful! Does she have a CD of her songs? Thanks for sharing. This will certainly not be my last time to drop by!