Friday, June 19, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

Facing the Giants is one of the finest family time movies I have ever seen. Its message is timely and relevant and the accompanying music resonates deeply. We all have our 'giants' that we face, the seemingly impossible, the overwhelming. Yet we are not crushed down, because our Redeemer lives and we can drop and surrender completely to Him.
Sing with Ana Laura the song Completely.

Then drop by Amy's to hear more songs that minister.

11 comments:

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

What a beautiful song; it blesses my heart tonight as I await the retun of my Bolivian missionary!

peace to you this weekend~elaine

Amrita said...

This song is like a Psalm

LauraLee Shaw said...

I love that movie!!!!

Cathy said...

That's a beautiful song, Sita ~

Geli said...

Such a beautiful song. Thank you for sharing!

Sita said...

Hi Amrita, Elaine, Laura and Cathy! So glad you popped by ...I love the verses posted with the song, don't you?
Blessings,
Sita

Sita said...

Welcome Angelika...and thank you...hope the song blessed you..

Mocha with Linda said...

Great movie with great music!

Lauren said...

I love that movie - and the sound track is amazingly powerful! Thank you so much for sharing this song!!

Be Blessed!

Sita said...

Hi Linda and Lauren,
an awesome movie with great music!

Joyful said...

Sita, God speaks to me the most through music. How He is touching my heart tonight as I listen to all these songs. Such healing. Thank you.

Completely His,
Joy