Friday, September 4, 2009

TSMSS - My Redeemer Lives!

Today, I am so aware of people I know and love who are going through circumstances that leave them without words, bereft of spirit. I know, I have been there, will probably be there again. But one fact covers the whole journey, the fact that My Redeemer Lives. Because of this, I can face tomorrow. Listen and be ministered to.
Then pop by Amy's to hear more songs that minister in Then Sings My Soul Saturday (TSMSS).



My Redeemer Lives

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
And who told the ocean you can only come this far?
And who showed the moon where to hide till evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Chorus:
Well I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
All of creation testifies
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives

Ye-e-eah
The very same God
That spins things in orbit
Runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory

Now I know, my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I-I-I know
My Redeemer

He lives
To take away my shame
And He lives
Forever I'll proclaim
That the payment for my sins
Was the precious life He gave
And now He's alive and
There's an empty
Grave!

And I know
My Redeemer lives
He lives
I know
My Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I-I-I know my Redeemer

I know
My Redeemer lives
*I know my Redeemer lives*

*I know, That I know, that I know, that I know, that I know
He lives
*my redeemer lives*
*Because He lives I can face tomorrow
He lives
*I know, I know*
He lives
*I spoke with Him this morning!*
He lives
*The tomb is empty*
He lives
*He Lives! I'm going to tell everybody!!*

12 comments:

Lisa notes... said...

Great song and great video. Very inspiring to watch; always bring tears to my eyes. Thanks for posting.

Sita said...

Thank you, Lisa...God bless you...

Karen said...

Love this song, and the group that sings it is one of my favorite a cappella groups!

Amrita said...

I love this song and the video that goes wih it.It is a picture of hope, trust, burden bearing, the fighting spirit...don 't give up.

God bless you Sita

Cathy said...

That is such an inspiring video. And I love Nicole and her song!

Peggy said...

Blessings Sita...how inspirational the video put together with this most beautiful song! How victorious! This father certainly shows the love of Our heavenly Father in his relationship to his son! To God be the glory! I love Nicole & this song is so impactful with this wonderful Triumphant spirit. Our Redeemer & this video shouts HOPE! I pray it encourages the many that are bearing such burdens right now as we lift them in prayer, may this also send a message of strength & hope! Great choice Sita! Your heart overflows with Jesus, my dear sister! Praise the Lord, He lives & we know! (now I can wipe the tear & sing Glory)!

Deb said...

That daddy.

Loving. Compassionate. Strong.

The child.

Helpless. Needy. Dependent.

Like our Father with us.

I cry everytime I watch that clip.

And Nicole's song. I cry when I hear it too.

This verse goes along with your message.

Rise up and help us; redeem us because of Your unfailing love Psalm 44:26.

He redeems us because He loves us.

Not because we deserve it.

What love!

Sweet dreams.

MsRay said...

That was a very touching and inspiring video. Thank you for sharing it with us, Sita.

Thank you, too, for the comments you left on my post. Saw your profile pic. Yes, you surely look like "us".

LivingforGod said...

I love this song. The video made me cry. "I can't" mentality should not be found among Christians because we are more than conquerors through Christ (Romans 8:28-39). Thanks for sharing it.

Sita said...

Hello Friends,
Thank you for enjoying this video with me...God has a specific lesson for each of us..
Love, Sita

Karen said...

I love, love, this video and song...it never ceases to amaze me....

Joyful said...

Oh Sita, I love this song.

Thought you might like to see/hear our Pastor's daughter, Bronwyn, singing this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIgzf9bcV1A&feature=related

Blessings,
Joy