Thursday, October 1, 2009

Amazing!

Had to share this:

8 comments:

Joyful said...

That was great Sita! Thanks for sharing it.

Trust all is well with you,
Joy

Crown of Beauty said...

Dear Sita,

If you have a bit of time, in invite you to re-read the last part of my Sept 30 post. I have re written it and honestly shared more of what I am personally going through. I will surely appreciate your prayers at this time.

Love
Lidj

Mary said...

Wonderful! I love this song! I first heard it sung by Toto, but this is just incredibl...love it!

God bless!
Mary

Debbie Petras said...

I loved this! Living in Phoenix, we hardly ever get rain and I miss it so. I guess I could always listen to this one and imagine rain.

Sita said...

Hi Joy, Mary, Debbie...so glad you enjoyed it...debbie, I love the sound of rain too--and the smell--water...but just like God, it can come with power that overwhelms, like what has happened in Phillipines...May God watch over them...
Love, Sita

Mocha with Linda said...

Wow - the rain sounds are incredible!

Amrita said...

Wow this is fantastic. I must watch the whole thing tomorrow morning. It 10pm and I ama bit tired now.

Cathy said...

That is such a neat video. I have seen it a couple of time.