Psalm 16:11a (AMP)
You will show me the path of life;
In Your Presence is fullness of JOY;
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
For Valerie...
This song is dedicated to my friend, Valerie. She has inspired me to dance along with her. Would you like to join us? Plese come. The Lord of the dance awaits you!
Thank you so much, Sita! What a beautiful dedication. God intends for us to dance in His lavish embrace. Beautiful song and beautiful pictures. Loved it! Love you! Valerie
The Christian life may not always be a bed of roses. But once we give up our worrying and doubting and fear, and trust Him as He has commanded us to, it is indeed a holy dance.
Let's us lock arms as we join in the dance of abundant life here on earth, in preparation for the ultimate dance of eternal life with the Lord of the dance himself, Jesus Christ our Saviour.
7 comments:
Sita, you know I'm a huge fan of dancing in His embrace.
Lacing up my dancing shoes and joining with you,
Joy
Thank you so much, Sita!
What a beautiful dedication.
God intends for us to dance in His lavish embrace.
Beautiful song and beautiful pictures. Loved it!
Love you!
Valerie
I love that song , we used to sing it in school chapel. I am dancing with all you sisters.
Sita,
This was lovely! Yes, you can always count me in when it comes to dancing unto my King!
Blessings to you!
Look, look, here I come, dancing.
The Christian life may not always be a bed of roses. But once we give up our worrying and doubting and fear, and trust Him as He has commanded us to, it is indeed a holy dance.
Let's us lock arms as we join in the dance of abundant life here on earth, in preparation for the ultimate dance of eternal life with the Lord of the dance himself, Jesus Christ our Saviour.
Cheryl
Oh I love this! Thank you for inviting us to dance with you and with the Lord!
I enjoyed that, thanks for sharing it, Sita.
Post a Comment