Saturday, October 11, 2008

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

My friend wrote me the other day that each morning she wakes up, she thanks God she is able to breathe and love her family for one more day. I too want to practise this heart of gratitude by daily 'celebrating this heartbeat', and especially this weekend as Canada celebrates Thanksgiving. Listen as Randy Stonehill sings "Celebrate This Heartbeat.".

Happy Thanksgiving, Canada!

Please go to Amy's blog at Signs, Miracles and Wonders for more songs that minister.


7 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Haven't heard Randy Stonehill in a while!

Amrita said...

Really nice song. First time I hear Randy Stonehill

Joyful said...

Sita, I haven't heard Randy Stonehill in ages!!! Great song!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love & prayers,
Joy

Addicted to Beadz said...

Sita,

Great song!

Happy Happy Thanksgiving!

We all have so much to be thankful for!

Blessings!

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

I love this song, it's one of my favorites. I really enjoyed visiting your blog. You have a beautiful family.

Blessings,
Susan

Saija said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family! :o)

Amy Wyatt said...

Haven't heard this one either. Great lyrics. Thanks for sharing. Happy Thanksgiving. Are you enjoying your CD?