Saturday, October 25, 2008

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

Today, I am serving two entrees for you to choose from. It depends on where you are at the moment.

Perhaps you have recently been hit with hardship that surpasses your ability to endure and you need to process that. Then I invite you to read what Beth has to share and listen to the song by Brian Doerksen, His Faithfulness. Just go to the post immediately below. Or join Linda to hear the comfort of Near To The Heart of God.

Or, perhaps, your grief has already been processed on your knees and you are experiencing the the joy of sweet release, His rescue of drawing to Himself. You are now ready to look up, get up and avail of the invitation to dance from the Lord of the Dance Himself. Then go to the next post below and sing and dance, The Lord of the Dance.
Then go to Signs, Miracles and Wonders to hear more songs that minister.

3 comments:

Janet Jeyapaul said...

The crunchy part is with grief and hardships we get to partake in His immense power,glory and comfort..as you mentioned in your previous post...Your post has been a blessing!

Tim said...

The "His Faithfulness" is a very pretty and powerful song. Thank you for sharing not only the song, but your post.

God bless.

Peggy said...

Blessings Sita...I will be back! I have missed so much on your blog...there's lots I want to read and I love the way you set up both songs! I had a migraine all day but I
have to go to church now...but I'm looking forward to both songs!
Thank you so much for your precious sensitive heart! I saw that earlier you had a song for Valerie to dance, gotta see that too! Just not right now! May God pour out a blessing on you that you can not contain!!!!