Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day PPP...

This morning I was summoned downstairs...
"MOM!!! You have to check the computer!"

Curious and intrigued, I came upon a power point presention (PPP)..a Mother's day greeting for me. I do so wish I could show all of you, but I have no idea how. I can show you the 'words' and the song that played while the slides with Mom 'pics' rolled.

=====================

To Our Awesomely (and slightly perturbed) Mother
(I believe memories from Friday are still vivid!)

The LowDown

=> Well mother, you’re quite insane.
But you love us so insanely much that it quite embarrasses us.
But no matter.
We love you a lot and appreciate all you would do and all that you do do for us.

Thanks so much Mom.

=> Love, the Kids. And Dad too.

Pics of Your Glorious MotherliNess
(Pictures inserted here)


HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!

If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.
C.S. Lewis

-Never Forget That!

And the song:


Desert Song (Hillsong)

Verse 1:
This is my prayer in the desert
And all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is a God who provides

Verse 2:
And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames

Chorus:
And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon forged against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here

Verse 3:
And this is my prayer in the battle
And triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand

Bridge:
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship

Verse 4:
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've received I will sow

5 comments:

Crown of Beauty said...

beautiful heartwarming post, and again, another timely song!

I thank God for you, Sita.

Debra said...

What a awsome Mother's Day gift! This is belated but hope you had a wonderful day...sounds like you did!

Beth in NC said...

That was sweet and thoughtful. I'm glad you received a blessing!

Cheryl Wright said...

It's a good thing you have taken the lead and post your craziness. When your boys tell their stories later, well, we'll say, "We already heard about that."

Cheryl Wright said...

My comment was meant for your May 9th post.