Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ole, Ole, Ole....feeling...

Psalm 118:24 (The Holy Bible, NIV)
This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.

..hot, hot, hot! Yay, finally! Summer weather! I am so happy. I must celebrate with a calypso from my island home. Enjoy and flail the arms and legs! And have some coconut water while you're at it.







4 comments:

Debra said...

That is so cute and made me smile! I love warm weather too! Bring on those warm summer breezes!

Sita said...

Hey Debra,
I live for warmth and sunshine, for sure..not a winter girl!
Hope you are doing well. God bless you.
Sita

Amrita said...

coconut water is a welcome respite in this heat.

Hope its not too hot for you.

Sita said...

So far, Amrita, I'm loving it..temps will go back down this weekend...but still not too bad...
hope you are doing OK..
Love, Sita