Saturday, May 16, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

We watched the movie Facing the Giants a couple of weeks ago in our family time and were all blessed. This is one of the songs from the movie that speaks of the theme of God never giving up on us no matter how it seems. This week when I wrote this post that reminded me of God's faithfulness in my life, this theme was reinforced.

Perhaps someone needs to hear that message today. The song is Never Give Up On Me by Josh Bates.


Pop by Amy's to hear more songs that minister.

17 comments:

L Harris said...

What a beautiful header photo!

Thanks for sharing this sing!

Debra said...

This was a great movie and such a wonderful message!

Thanks for the sharing the video, I had not seen it.

Sita said...

Glad you were blessed, Debra and L Harris....and that you took the time to express it..have a good weekend..
Love, Sita

Cathy said...

That was a great video and song, Sita.

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Love the song and video!You make me remember to look if i can get this film overhere..

Happy and blessed weekend.

Debbie Petras said...

I'm so thankful that He never gives up on me. What a wonderful reminder. I saw this movie too and enjoyed it.

This is my first visit to your blog, Sita. I'm glad I came over for TSMSS. I too participate in this weekly meme. I have friends who just left this week for their annual mission trip to Canada. They are there for six months of year visiting churches and working with pastors and their wives. And they do lots of prayer walking wherever they go.

Sita said...

Thanks, Cathy and GodsOwn...it is such a great movie for family time...perfect for all of us facing our 'giants'...same producers as Fireproof...
Blessings to you...
Sita

Sita said...

Hi Debbie, thank you for popping by with such a sweet note. Do you know what city your friends are in? Would be great if they were here in Toronto...prayers make all the diff..
Love, Sita

seesawfaith said...

I still haven't seen the movie! I love this song tho, I had never heard it.

It was just what I needed to hear today too. Thanks so much.

Sita said...

Seesawfaith,
I hope you get to see this soon..it is SO worth it..as is Fireproof, the other film produced...have a great week...
Sita

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Great movie and beautifully written/sung song. Such truth ... "You never give up on me..."

peace~elaine

kat said...

Thanks for your words on my blog..and I really like this song that you posted..

God bless

Sita said...

Elaine, I know you have a very 'full' life, so I always feel honoured when you pop by...thank you, dear sister..

Hi Kat, if you can get the movie Facing The Giants in your public library or video store or Christian bookstore, please do..it will definitely minister to you..blessings..
Sita

Mocha with Linda said...

Great movie and song!

Crown of Beauty said...

I loved the song and the video! The message is so timely for me.

I also went to your story in your other blog.

Thank you, thank you Sita.

Sita said...

Lidia, did you see the movie? If not, it's worth it...so glad it was timely....pray His ministering filters deep down..
Love, Sita

Peggy said...

Blessings Sita...Once more you have a wonderful choice of a song with a good message! I'm so thankful that HE NEVER GIVES UP ON US!!! I agree that it's a great movie! Also such inspiration in your post on God's faithfulness! Such an encouragement!

As I shared in my email I love your new blog & am learning so much that I love about God's work in you & your life & family. Your heart is so beautiful and your spirit blesses me. Thank you for your visit on Sat., I was here but when I went to leave a comment, I loose the webpage. But I was so blessed, I had to come back to let you know!