
I recently discovered this Christian artist and this song blew me away. Kim Walker has one of these rare voices that emanate from the core. Be blessed as I am.
He Loves Us
by Kim Walker
He is jealous for me
Loves like a hurricane
I am a tree
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy
When all of a sudden I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by Glory
And I realize just how beautiful you are and how great your affections are for me
Oh how he loves us, so
Oh How he loves us, how he loves us so
He is jealous for me
Loves like a hurricane
I am a tree
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy
When all of a sudden I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by Glory
And I realize just how beautiful you are and how great your affections are for me
And oh, how he loves us so,
Oh how he loves us, how he loves us so
Yeah he loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves
We are his portion and he is our prize
Drawn to redemption by the grace in his eyes
If grace is an ocean we’re all sinking
So, heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest
I don’t have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way
He loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves
Yeah, he loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
He loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves
6 comments:
Amen, where would we be without His love
Another good song from Kim Walker. I first heard her a few months ago, try listening to her song Where You Go I Go...
THanks for sharing!
Love
Lidj
Hi Amrita and Lidia,
Pray you know a special touch of His goodness this week.
Lidia, I'll check out that song.
Thx.
Love, Sita
I love this song so much. We sang it in church last week. It ministers the anointing of His love to me every time.
She certainly sings from her 'core', doesn't she, Christy? It flows straight to our core as well.
Blessings to you,
Sita
Blessings Sita, I'm back & still listening to each of Kim's songs!
I just heard this one in TSMSS but not by her (I think it was David Crowder). But you are definitely right! She flows with His love & I love how He loves us & this beautiful flow of love! Each song...Surrender,
Where You Go I go,
Shining are so anointed and touch me in the depths of my inner being! Bless you for sharing her all week!
May you feel & sense HOW HE LOVES YOU & grasp a portion of that grace & mercy that permeates His love to us with those around you! Enjoy your weekend & maybe you have another one that you can share tomorrow for SUPER SUNDAY!!!
Post a Comment