Well I've had some wonderful words in the past week as I did my daily reading.
But today.
I am in such desperate need.
It is saturating my heart.
It is hurting.
And this is in my reading today from Psalm 30.
And all I can do is ask you to pray with me please.
Psalm 30:8-10 (AMP)
8 I cried to You, O Lord, and
to the Lord I made supplication.
9 What profit is there in my
blood, when I go down to the pit (the grave)? Will the dust praise You? Will it
declare Your truth and faithfulness to men?
10 Hear, O Lord, have mercy and
be gracious to me! O Lord, be my helper!
(Linking up with Faith Barista:)

5 comments:
echoing your prayer
to heavenly places
knowing that He hears
and holds you
even when you can not feel it
may peace flow fast and free
I'm so sorry your heart is hurting so much today, Sita. Jesus, please lift Sita up into Your safe and loving arms. Hold her so close to Your heart that she will hear the rhythmic beating of Your faithful love for her.
Thank you Firefly and Trudy. Appreciate more than you know.
Praying for you as I read your post. Scripture can be so healing as you store each word in your heart.
Blessings and love,
Debbie
Thank you, Debbie. Means so much to get such gentle encouragement.
Post a Comment