Bible Verse:
2 Corinthians 5:21
Him who knew no sin he made 'to be' sin on our behalf; that we might become the righteousness of God in him
Today's reflection belongs to a gentleman named Mr. Wintley Phipps and his rendition of the classic Amazing Grace. I was transported to a slave ship and cut to the core. I will say no more. You just need to listen with your speakers on loud. Be blessed.
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=93dcc23d67842d66e75e
Love, Sita
4 comments:
Sita,
I wrote you an e-mail to tell you thanks for sending this to me.
I was blessed! And I forwarded it on to several friends.
Love & blessings,
Valerie
I just watched a movie last weekend called Amazing Grace. It was based on the story of the slave trade and one politicians burden to abolish it. John Newton (the man who wrote the song) was in the movie as his mentor. It was quite a good movie to find at Blockbuster.
Welcome to the CWO blogroll!
Thank you, Darlene. Actually, we were planning on getting the movie from Blockbuster this weekend. How weird is that?
Anyway, blessings to you and Val. Thanks for dropping by.
Sita
Sita,
Thank you for the sweet words you left on my blog. It truly was a tender moment for me. God's grace is awesome and I pray this guy will receive it.
Thanks for the prayer. You are a very gifted lady.
Have a magnificent Monday!
Val
Post a Comment