I just wanted to share the story of how God can deliver and redeem us, no matter what or where. This story of Sannaya, delivered from the child sex slavery in Cambodia, brought tears to my eyes. It certainly puts my 'concerns' in perspective. I invite you to read it too. See http://aim4asia.org/cell.aspx?pgid=126. My prayer is that you will be moved to pray for these young children and the people and organizations who are working to help them. If you live in Ontario, come to the Mission Fest and hear Lisa Cheong (http://www.lisachildofgod.blogspot.com/) speak on this issue.
Father, I pray for Sannaya, that Your Holy Spirit would continue to pour healing and grace into every wound she has received. Let her know that she has a High Priest Who knew betrayal and savagery. Thank You for her courage and strength. Would You continue to empower her for Your service that she would stand as a role model for Your renown to the many others who have been traumatized. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment