Monday, February 11, 2008

Global warming? Canada missed out!

Umm..excuse me...didn't Canada sign some kind of global warming treaty? We're getting major rip-off here! It is a bone-chilling -30C with wind chill today! And another snowstorm expected tonight!
[my other voice]--ummm..it was a treaty to curb global warming!
Well, how fair is that?! Even my van was shivering today!
...ummm..that was because you need to change the tires!
Well, at least our friends from Alberta are feeling at home these days here. Oh my, why didn't my parents emigrate to Florida? or Hawaii?...What's that, God...you're calling me to Hawaii? YES!!!...
...umm...I don't think that was God...that was your other voice...
Ok, now that I've gone completely schizo, I have to find some blessing here, Lord, so I need Your help!

Thank You, Lord, that I am warm inside my home, that I did not have to wait for the bus, that I had a shaking van to pick up my kids. Thank You for a small group who are more than family to us. Thank You that there is a Caribbean, a Hawaii, a Florida. Thank You that one day, I will be there. Hey God, I love You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

1 comment:

valerie said...

Hi Sita!
Oh my...that is COLD! Bless your heart. Today is chilly, but I just have on a sweater. I feel for you. I'm not a cold weather person.
Hey, I do like this template better. I couldn't remember, but now it's all coming back to me.
Get yourself a cup of hot chocolate or hot tea and stay warm.
Love,
Valerie