
Here is what it symbolizes in her words:
Here is an Indian ethnic award I created. The "I Garland You Award" Garland holds special significance in India. People are garlanded as a sign of honor, respect, welcome, love and friendship. Garlands are used at weddings, welcome ceremonies and social and religious occasions.Some people make garlands of real bank notes, usually for weddings to flaunt their wealth.
Thank you, Amrita.You have made history on my blog!
2 comments:
Sita,
I'm thinking about you today!
Congratulations on your Garland Award! You are special and you deserve it.
My brother-in-law talked about their mission trip to Trinidad Thurs. night. They did go with Global Outreach. It was very interesting. I'll write you more in an e-mail soon. I thought about you so much during his presentation.
Have a great weekend.
Love ya,
Val
Sita,
Congrats on your first award! You deserve it! Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I have been praying for you. I know the Lord will reveal to you, in His perfect time, the plan He has for you. I will continue to pray for your guidance. :) Carol
Post a Comment