Sita, You are a very pretty woman! Even if it was 10 yrs. ago...you are beautiful. You asked me about my pictures on my blog. I upload them to the computer (my pictures)and then when I start a new post I click on that icon second from last and then on brouse and upload image. Most of what I've learned....the little that I've learned :) has just been messing around when I have time. (and even when I don't have time) ;) I love sharing the pictures. I'm a visual person and I love seeing everyone else's families. I like your new look on here. I don't have a scanner but may need to invest in one. Yes, I'm going to the Siesta Fiesta. When I first heard about it I asked Kristen if she'd like to go and so it's her birthday present early. Her bday is in Sept. We got a good deal through Expedia for flight and hotel. I wish you could go! I'm really looking forward to meeting other bloggers. Thanks again for my Mother's Day award. I read that first thing this morning. You were the first to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. It's been a great one! Hope you've had a good day as well. Love ya, Valerie
3 comments:
Wow you are pretty
Ouch, Amrita...that was 10 years ago...the 'then'...have to take the 'after' soon..still learning the didgital camera thing slowly..
bit hey..thanks!
Sita,
You are a very pretty woman!
Even if it was 10 yrs. ago...you are beautiful.
You asked me about my pictures on my blog. I upload them to the computer (my pictures)and then when I start a new post I click on that icon second from last and then on brouse and upload image.
Most of what I've learned....the little that I've learned :) has just been messing around when I have time. (and even when I don't have time) ;)
I love sharing the pictures. I'm a visual person and I love seeing everyone else's families.
I like your new look on here.
I don't have a scanner but may need to invest in one.
Yes, I'm going to the Siesta Fiesta. When I first heard about it I asked Kristen if she'd like to go and so it's her birthday present early. Her bday is in Sept. We got a good deal through Expedia for flight and hotel.
I wish you could go! I'm really looking forward to meeting other bloggers.
Thanks again for my Mother's Day award. I read that first thing this morning. You were the first to wish me a Happy Mother's Day.
It's been a great one!
Hope you've had a good day as well.
Love ya,
Valerie
Post a Comment