After just studying about the kindness and goodness of God, I cannot help but savor that it springs from the deep love of Jesus. I want it to roll over like a mighty ocean on me and any of those who just need to be bulldozed with His love today. Click on the title to hear an old fashioned rendition. Then join Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders for more Then Sings My Souls Saturdays.OH THE DEEP, DEEP LOVE OF JESUS
sung by The Haven Quartet
Oh the deep, deep love.
The love of Jesus;
The deep, deep love.
O the deep, deep love of Jesus,
Vast, unmeasured, boundless, free!
Rolling as a mighty ocean,
In its fullness over me;
Underneath me, all around me,
Is the current of Thy love;
Leading onward, leading homeward,
To my glorious rest above.
Oh the deep, deep love.
The love of Jesus;
The deep, deep love.
O the deep, deep love of Jesus,
Love of ev'ry love the best!
Tis an ocean vast of blessing,
Tis a haven sweet of rest.
O the deep, deep love of Jesus,
Tis a heav'n of heav'ns to me;
And it lifts me up to glory,
For it lifts me up to Thee.
Oh the deep, deep love.
The love of Jesus;
The deep, deep love.
14 comments:
What a beautiful song, my friend. Thanks for sharing! :) I hope all is going well. I am still praying for you daily about God's direction for your life.
Great song! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!
What a talented quartet. Those were beautiful words about the endless amounts of love that He has for us.
This is a favorite of mine!
Blessings to you
steph.
This is one of my ABSOLUTE favorites! It always makes me think of the verse "deep calls unto deep." If only we could grasp how deep and wide it is!
Hey Sita - how did you get that bridge animation? It is very cool.
I love the words, have never heard it before, thanks so much for sharing.
Beautiful song, one of my favourites.
Thank you for the lessons from Beth Moore.What an encouragement
Thanks for sharing! I have never heard this song before! Have a great weekend!
beeeautiful!
Thanks for entering my little drawing... sorry your name wasn't picked, but happy for the little tip to come look over your site :)
Wow! Great song! Perfect lyrics. If the current of His mighty love wasn't carrying me I'd never make it!
sheila
Thanks for sharing Sita!
I just wanted to stop by this early Sun. morning...June 1 already!!!... and thank you for your sweet friendship.
You are a blessing to my life.
I pray you and your family have a nice Sunday!
Love ya,
Val
amen ... :o)
do you watch "wednesdays with beth" ? on the james robison show ... i really enjoy her teaching too - i tape the show for leo and me to look at ... the Lord has certainly given beth the gift of discernment of His word ...
blessings on your sunday!
Thank you Sita for coming to my blog and for your prayers for me as well. You are a beautiful soul.
Julia
Dear Sita,
I loved the song. I posted a comment but it seems it is lost! However, thank you friend for your prayers for me. What a lovely, kind soul you are.
Julia
Post a Comment