The city of Mumbai (formerly Bombay), has been hit with a string of terrorist attacks targeting Americans and Britons. About 87 people have been reported killed and hundreds wounded. Check out CNN coverage.
Please pray. They also attacked a womens and children's hospital. This is where my husband was born and where I just viewed a delightful interview of a multilingual street boy on Amrita's blog.
5 comments:
Blessings Sita, I've been watching the news on CNN and horrific stories prior to this ion India of Christians being persecuted also!
And praying...Does your husband have family there still? I pray all are safe!
I'm thankful you are in Canada and not living there!
The new wewatched is very disturbing. Can 't imagine what the victims and their families are going through.
I've been watching the news about this situation. I'm keeping all in my prayers.
So many horro stories are emerging in the aftermanth of the rescue operations in Mumbai.Its like a never ending nightmare.How God 's heart must be bleeding in all this too.He pities His creation.
I am sure Vishal mangalwadi knows Sundar Krishnan and of course Ravi Zacharias too. They all speak at conferences etc.
I will pray Sita. My friend & his family live there right now. I need to check his website and see if they are close to this area.
Love you much!
lelia
Post a Comment