Psalm 16:11a (AMP)
You will show me the path of life;
In Your Presence is fullness of JOY;
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
My Birthday Word...Part 2
Today, I read a post from Lynn at Heading Home, an invitation to linger in His Presence. What a lovely way to spend my birthday. Thank you, Lynn, for sharing this nudging of the Holy Spirit. Would you like to join me? Read her post here.
I do not know how I missed this, but I'm sending a belated happy birthday wish to you! Soooo sorry! Sometimes I don't get to each blog to read all the posts until a little later.
"Happy birthday to You.... Happy birthday to You..... Happy birthday dear Sita!!! Happy birthday to You."
1 comment:
I do not know how I missed this, but I'm sending a belated happy birthday wish to you! Soooo sorry! Sometimes I don't get to each blog to read all the posts until a little later.
"Happy birthday to You....
Happy birthday to You.....
Happy birthday dear Sita!!!
Happy birthday to You."
I do hope you had a great day!
Love ya lots,
Val
Post a Comment