The day of the study that I spoke of in my last post was our first snowstorm of the year. In fact, I was surprised the study was not cancelled. I do NOT like to drive in such conditions. My son was also home sick, with a fever, later diagnosed as pneumonia. My parents also were going for their final medical visit before returning home on Sunday. My system is also battling a cold. People, this woman is WEARY! So, what made me go..or rather..WHO made me go?
Thank You, Lord. I am so hungry to hear how much You love me. I am glad that even though as Beth says, our 'soul' is tossed and tumbled by life's circumstances, it is anchored behind the veil to the throne of grace. (Hebrews 6:13-20) And it is HOPE that anchors our soul, hope in You. Even as I lift my words of praise and gratitude to You, I lift up my petitions for healing for my son and parents. Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty. You are mighty to save.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment