Psalm 16:11a (AMP) You will show me the path of life; In Your Presence is fullness of JOY;
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Prayer for Kenya...
Father...the blood of many of our sisters and brothers have been spilled and continue to be spilled today. Some of them ran to Your house for sanctuary and were slaughtered. I do not confess to knowing Your ways when this kind of thing occurs. All I know is that Your children here in North America are not more important than Your children in Kenya who are being mercilessly persecuted right now. I pray with them, I lend my voice to their cry, "Lord, have mercy, have mercy, O Lord." Deliver them, Father. Bring about a peace that will give a safe place for Your children. Remove the forces of Satan. Install Your leadership. Surround Your children there. Let them know that You are surrounding them. Hide them under Your shadow until the terror has passed by. O Father, let Your grace and mercy fall on Kenya, on Your children there. My heart bleeds for them, but no more than Yours. I cannot love them as You have loved them with an everlasting love. Now, be pleased, O God, to deliver them. Speak Your Word into the 'madness' and let peace be announced. Let Your Church be cleansed and renewed in this raging torrent of persecution. I now release them into Your Hands. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment