I had a very uncomfortable experience recently in which I felt I was under someone's probing, someone who had made some negative presumptions about me based on their experience filter. I tried my best to 'hide' from this person because I did not want to be judged. This experience reminded me of when God's Light shines on me. At times it can be uncomfortable as it exposes areas that He wants to deal with and heal. The difference is that God's light comes with the warmth of His unconditional love. He is not out to condemn me, but to restore me. He is not vindinctive, but redemptive. For this New Year, I desire to be under His Light, to dispel the darkness, to reveal the path He has for me, to inject hope, to warm me, to expose the hidden places that require His redemption.
For this New Year 2008, I would like to bless you with the Light of Presence, with the warmth of His Light, with the Light for your path. May we walk in the Light.
Psalm 36: 9 - "For with You is the fountain of life; in your light we see light."
Psalm 67:1 - " May God be gracious to us and bless us and make His face shine upon us."
Happy New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment