Friday, July 4, 2008

First step..in I do not know what...but...


YAY! Now all I need is practice. Do you have a story that needs editing or proofreading? Blog content? I'm your girl!
I have been seeking God about what I should be doing with what He has given me. Well, since I surrender daily to Him, I must trust that this is a step somewhere in His purpose. To tell the truth, I do not have any big picture, just the one step at a time.
Have a wonderful weekend.
~Love, Sita~
Hey, if you have any ideas about what I should do with my new certificate in Editing, let me know...planning to do another in Research Skills for the Writer...

3 comments:

Amrita said...

Congratulations Sita.

Kimberly said...

Way to go! I admire those who are always seeking to learn and grow!

Thanks so much for coming by! It is good to be back. :)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Cheryl Wright said...

Congratulations.

Cheryl