Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Prayer request...

Hi,
If God has brought you here today and you believe in the power of prayer and God's faithfulness, please pray that he will show His Hand -wisdom and guidance- today when a decision will be made. And that whatever the decision is, yes or no, that God would fill us with peace that He is in control. Thank you.
~Love, Sita~

4 comments:

Amrita said...

I don 't no the prayer rekest , but may God guide you.

Felisol 's blog is fine , but I am having trouble vith Julia 's blog

valerie said...

Sorry Sita....I'm a day late. Today is Wed. and I'm trying to catch up again. I keep you and your family in my prayers daily though.
Love ya,
Valerie

valerie said...

oops I think I wrote that it's Wed. I mean Thurs. See how mixed up I am? :)
Val

Mindy said...

I'm late on timing but will definately pray for you and yours!