Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Birth Verse?

Here is a new one my friend, Cheryl referred me to. It is founded by Pumpernickel Press and has a birth verse for you. Check yours here. This is mine:

John 11:11 NIV
After he had said this, he went on to tell them, “Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep; but I am going there to wake him up.”
Hmmmm...have to ponder this one...

4 comments:

Carol said...

cool! I'm going to check it out!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

1 Chronicles 4:10...the prayer of Jabez. I will have to ponder this further. As for yours, well it could preach a sermon all on its own.

Prayed for you today.

peace~elaine

Joyful said...

Romans 8:14 NIV
because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

Praying my life will give evidence of my heritage,
Joy

Lelia Chealey said...

Hi Sita!!!!
You are so sweet to have sent me Amiyah's birthday verse! What a treasure!

I miss you as I've not done much blog hopping as of late.

I need to come here though, I always get "fed". :)
love you,
Lelia