Sunday, August 24, 2008

Who is He?...He is...

I visited Elaine this morning and her post which includes another YouTube version of this song brought me to my knees in worship. Please visit her here and also listen to this song that magnifies our Lord and His Word.


3 comments:

Joyful said...

Great song Sita. I had never heard it until I visited Elaine's blog earlier too.

Above all else... He Is!
Blessings,
Joy

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

I loved this version too. I also liked having the response of the people in the video. I had never heard this song, at all. It's like 15 years old. I happened upon it last night while flipping channels. Some Southern Gospel group was singing it and it was enough to send me on my search.

POWERFUL. Makes me cry everytime.

peace~elaine

Amrita said...

Heard this song for the first time...really good.