Monday, March 16, 2009

My Hiding Place...

For Joy, and anyone else who needs a Hiding Place....

9 comments:

Joyful said...

Sobbing here my friend...how I need that hiding place today. Just finished writing a post on "Ponderings". Needing that cleft of the rock desperately, and the feeling of being covered by His Hand.

Listening for His songs of deliverance.

Thanks Sita. Love you tons! God is using you to minister to my hurting heart.
Joy

Debra said...

Oh yes, He is truly my hiding place!

LauraLee Shaw said...

Yes, He is the first One I turn to, and He is the only one who sees the hidden parts of me. I worship the Lord, the One who offers me healing and deliverance as I seek Him with all my heart. Love you, precious Sister.

Crown of Beauty said...

I love this song, Sita, as well as the passage from which it is taken. Psalm 32. It is the same passage that God spoke to me just a couple of days before Ernie died. And He really has sung His songs of deliverance over me. You do have a way of posting the songs that also mean a lot to me! Bless your singing heart!

Cheryl Wright said...

What a way to begin my day -hiding in my Lord and trusting Him to unfold His will for me in the approaching hours.

Amrita said...

Isn 't it awesome. When I need shelter Jesus is my hiding place and when i need strength He is my rock upon which I stand.

Hallelujah

The Dementia Nurse said...

Oh yes, beautiful Sita - He IS our hiding place! Thank you a million times for remembering me and for your kind words. The past two weeks have been a whirlwind but mostly with good things. Love you, dear sister.

Sincerity said...

It is amazing to me how God uses technology so many times to reach out to us when we need to hear Him. He always goes out of his way to find us in our need, whatever that may be.

I was just thinking about this song and how I had not heard it for quite some time. And the other day I found it on itunes. Now I find it here too! God is always working to bring us closer to Himself. I am so thankful He hasn't given up on me.

Sita said...

Joy, MeeMaw, Laura, Cheryl, Gail, Amrita, Sincerity, Lidia...we share a heart for Him...thank you for your sharing of your heart..may God hide you in the cleft until the terror has passed by...