This morning I woke up with this praise song on my mind, so I decided it would be the basis for my 6th memory verse for the 2009 Beth Moore challenge:
Psalm 119:105 - (The Holy Bible, NIV)
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
4 comments:
I love this one! I used to sing it in church all the time growing up. Such an important message. Thank you, sister, for reminding me where direction is found.
Hi Sita,
I added who Barry S. is on my blog post. I took for granted since I'm from OK that everyone would know.
My sister sent a text to her girls and one wrote back and said "cool....who's that?" LOL!
We probably won't get to go to Oprah. It's really hard to get tickets. I tried, but when I called they had already given them out for March. You never know though...
Have a good week Sita!
Love,
Val
I like this song!
I love repetitive phrasing. It makes it easier to think about God while I'm singing instead of what lyrics come next.
I too found my memory verse connected to my TSMSS post this week. Not exactly but I am sure you will see what I mean when you listen and read my verse.
:)
Good to sing along with that video.
Post a Comment