I would be amiss if I did not mention who God used to bring me through the past 2 years to where I am right now. First, let me acknowledge:
-my supportive and beloved husband and 2 sons-oh my-I could not ask for any better!
-Judy Rushfeldt, author of Making Your Dreams Your Destiny, who helped start me on this wonderful journey as she articulated my heart.
-Beth Moore, author of Believing God, who helped reveal my rooted unbelief and showed me where true faith lay.
-my friends who walked with me, shared, prayed and supported me at different times and in different and tangible ways:
-Vickaye, Samantha, Ada, Natalie, Ivel, Esther, Colette, Elma, Sandra, Marina, Bea and our small group.
-others who prayed for me in secret.
-others, [like Solange!] saying "Where's my name?(-;"..just seeing you and hearing yuh voice makes me feel good!
-Carol Kent, author of A New Kind of Normal, who helped put everything in proper perspective.
-Cheryl, who inspired me to open this blog and get my creative juices flowing.
-my family members who know the power of prayer.
Father, thank you so much for Your faithfulness in bringing the right people into my life. You are indeed all-knowing and trustworthy and I acknowledge my severe limitations. I again entrust myself to You asking for wisdom as I continue on this journey with You. Will you please give each of the angels You sent me at the right time a special portion of Your lovingkindness? Bless them and those that they love. Thank You, Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment