Today I have to confess that I feel no 'living water' flowing through me. It has been a hard week in many respects with physical and emotional setbacks. My house is full and for an introvert who loves to be totally alone to pray and sing out loud, it has been hard. Yet it is in times like these I know that it is God who lives in me to work out His purpose, "not by power but by My Spirit, says the Lord".
A couple of friends have taken the time to give me private feedback on this blog. Thank you. My friend, Ivel, wisely suggested that I seek the Lord carefully about how He would have me use this talent to accomplish His purpose for me. God used her to remind me of that quiet impression I received many years ago in my spirit, that I needed to soak myself in His Word. After starting this blog, I realized that my passion is not writing, but sharing God, and this is expressed for now in writing. I believe that daily as I draw closer to Him, He will flesh out more details of His purpose. So this is a journey. Starting Thursday morning, I will be doing the Beth Moore study, A Woman's Heart: God's Dwelling Place. It looks like a divine appointment as He has shown me that my heart must be in tune with His to overflow with living water.
Father, draw me by Your Spirit into Your heart tonight. Physically and emotionally I am drained. Probably some who read this may be feeling the same. Please draw us all gently to Your heart. Let us feel Your heartbeat. Energize us with Your Life. For those doing the study, please prepare our hearts to learn and draw closer to you. Guard our health and that of our families. I especially pray for the conference on Saturday that will address child sex slavery in Cambodia. We know Your heart beats for Your precious children there. Please show each of us who attend how we can help. Now, O Lord, to You who can do so much more than we could ever imagine, to You be the glory forever and ever, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment