Psalm 16:11a (AMP)
You will show me the path of life;
In Your Presence is fullness of JOY;
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Chris Tomlin - Give Us Clean Hands
I pray indeed as I think about my children that we indeed will raise up a generation who seeks God above all. God, please give me clean hands, give me your heart...
Sita- I found your blog through "Sheep to the Right". Thanks for the beautiful song and reminder to pray for our children's hands - not just our own. -Janet
Sita, I love this song, we just sang it in church yesterday!! Oh how the words just wash over me!!! It trully is a blessing that God gives people like Chris Tomlin such insight that blesses others!!! Found you through Valerie's blog!!! Hello from South Carolina!!
Sita, I posted a comment yesterday. I am truly surprised not to see it here....however! I have been trying to send you a mail on the address you left on my blog, but it has bounced. This is my email address: juliadutta@rediffmail.com
can you please send me the reference to that book you are talking about.
8 comments:
"Give us clean hands, give us pure hearts"... oh, yes..that is my prayer!
Beautiful choice, Sita!
Hi Sita,
So nice to meet you!! I love the picture on your blog header...
What a beautiful song, what a heart cry for us all.
Blessings to you♥
It's my prayer to Sita!!! For my children and for the ones out there God desires to see saved through my surrendered life!
Thank you!
Sheila
Great song. What a wonderful prayer.
I love Chris Tomlin!
Chris Tomlin is my favorite! This is one of my favs! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!
Sita-
I found your blog through "Sheep to the Right". Thanks for the beautiful song and reminder to pray for our children's hands - not just our own.
-Janet
Sita, I love this song, we just sang it in church yesterday!! Oh how the words just wash over me!!! It trully is a blessing that God gives people like Chris Tomlin such insight that blesses others!!!
Found you through Valerie's blog!!!
Hello from South Carolina!!
Sita,
I posted a comment yesterday. I am truly surprised not to see it here....however! I have been trying to send you a mail on the address you left on my blog, but it has bounced. This is my email address: juliadutta@rediffmail.com
can you please send me the reference to that book you are talking about.
Thanks you dear soul. You truly are blessed!
Julia
Post a Comment