Psalm 16:11a (AMP)
You will show me the path of life;
In Your Presence is fullness of JOY;
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Take me out of the dark, my Lord -Gary Valenciano
This week I have been so aware that several around me are feeling alone, abandoned, overwhelmed, in the dark... I just found this song and it hits home..articulates the cry of the heart that cannot 'see' right now..be blessed...
Beautiful thoughts on the majestic trees of Thailand. Further testimony that our God lives and breathes in every nook and cranny of this place we call earth!
4 comments:
Thanks Sita, this is encouraging! We serve such an AWESOME, CAPABLE God my friend!
Love,
Lelia
What a beautiful son Sita, thank you so much for sharing.
Good song with a great message. I have never heard this before. Thank you.
Beautiful thoughts on the majestic trees of Thailand. Further testimony that our God lives and breathes in every nook and cranny of this place we call earth!
peace~elaine
Post a Comment