One of the things Beth addressed was the bleeding unbound wounds we are still walking around with after many years. I would covet the prayers of those whose passion it is to see God's children walk in freedom and in whose hearts God has placed a burden for me.
I am hurting. Many years ago, God allowed something to happen to me. It was one of those moments in which you could actually see your anchor being pulled from its moorings and you are set adrift in a sea of pain, of lostness. In a flash the the prayer came, "Lord, for You to allow this to happen, You must want to teach me something. Teach me, please."
What followed was the most wonderful time I have ever spent with God. I fell in love with Jesus. I longed, loved to spend time with Him alone, with my guitar, armed with 2 or 3 songs I could play. I would not give that time up for the world. Pain transformed into joy. And then one day, I found I could laugh again from deep inside. God bound up that wound.
Several years later, I was blindsided again. This time, it felt like a tractor trailer had hit me. This time, I had a toddler and a newborn baby and chronic back pain. This time, I had no place, no time for solitude with God. That pain had to settle deep until God knew I had the time and resources to lay it out. I am seeking Him now. And I would love your prayers for protection and healing. God only knows Satan is opposed to freedom, so I do covet your prayers.
Thank you.
7 comments:
Sita my dear, sweet friend,
You have my heart, my love and my prayers. Healing is on the way.
Cheryl
Sita,
I pray for you every day.
Even if I don't get a chance to read everyone's blog each day and comment, I got through my list of friend's and say a prayer for what is going on in their lives.
You are a special lady and have become a dear friend. I believe God has such awesome things in store for your life. You're right...Satan is opposed to freedom. But "Whom the Son sets free, is free indeed!"
Love & prayers,
Valerie
God is a God who heals and He will bind yours. Pour out your heart, trust and follow His lead.
Rachel
Cheryl, Val and Rachel...thank you...had a sweet time at Jesus' feet today...your prayers are deeply appreciated...Love, Sita
Dearest Sita praying for you.Read Rom.8;1 this morning.
I also have times when horricfic event hit me in the face,its the Holy Spirit who comforts me.Love you.
I have been praying for you each day since I read your blog on Tuesday and will continue, sister.
Rachel
Rachel, there is no link on your comment for your blog, so I hope you visit here again so you can see my gratitude for your prayers. God has directed specific people, including you, even though I do not know you. God bless you.
Sita
Post a Comment