Friday, June 20, 2008

A surprise award...


You will notice on my sidebar that I received my 3rd blog award from Valerie today. I am honoured and grateful to a lady I recently crowned as one who 'loves deeply', a rare quality in a world of fear and suspicion. She has reached out to me, a stranger to her, and the world has been a kinder place to me because of her. Thank You, God. Thank you, Valerie.

3 comments:

valerie said...

Sita,
You are welcome!
I saw this on Julie's blog and wanted to send it to someone & immediately you came to my mind.
Have a great weekend!
Love,
Val

Amrita said...

You are indeed. I echo Val 's sentiments. God bless

Julia Dutta said...

Sita,
I posted a comment yesterday. I am truly surprised not to see it here....however! I have been trying to send you a mail on the address you left on my blog, but it has bounced. This is my email address: juliadutta@rediffmail.com

can you please send me the reference to that book you are talking about.

Thanks you dear soul. You truly are blessed!

Julia