Will be at a memorial service tomorrow (Saturday) for the father of my childhood friend. So I invite you to pop down to my last post and listen to Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman as we remember the life of his sweet daughter Maria killed one year ago.
Then pop over to Amy's to hear more songs that minister.
Love, Sita
7 comments:
Oops - went too far down! Love the song, and I've been aching for the Chapmans all year and have had them on my mind this week especially.
My deepest sympathies go out to your friend for her great loss. Just lost my mom too so I know how painful it can be to lose a loved one. Thanks for sharing this song, reminding us that moments with loved ones are precious. We too often get carried away with life that we forget life is short. God bless!
Thanks for the links. Happy TSMSS!
Oh I have heard this many times. I never heard the story behind it. Thanks for sharing. It is a beautiful song.
Many Blessings,
Sherry
Sherry, Mandy, IA,
Thank you for popping by. My head is hurting from the events of yesterday, truly bittersweet, reuniting with old friends, catching up, at the same time, sharing in the grief...
There are some other clips that give the entire story behind the song--it was not written for Maria's death, but before anything happened...
heaven will hold the best reunions ...
Saija,
you know it!....I'll see you there sometime...but then again. my eyes might only be for Jesus!
Post a Comment