Be encouraged. Read how God turned a child brothel hotel in Svay Pak, Cambodia into a church, a sanctuary.
"...It is just like God to take a brothel - a place being used to repeatedly destroy lives - and transform it into a place where little children, teens, all the way through to the elderly, now sing praises to Him! In this place, those who love Him are the hands and feet of Jesus, ministering to the sick by giving them care and medicine, teaching their children the love of Jesus, and encouraging them how to live in Christ on Sunday at church. And, it is only God who can take the ashes and ruin of these lives and form beauty, strength and dignity. This we saw in the young people who help at the church, the little ones who we played with in the school yard at Hagar, and the young ladies who served us at Bloom (cupcake/coffee shop), at Daughters and Hagar Restaurant.
It is God's brilliant irony. God having the last say. God showing He hears the cries. God's Son - the Savior - saving. The Redeemer redeeming...one heart and life at a time. And we, having been in this place, see with eyes of faith and wait in expectation, for greater things than we can think to ask for or imagine!..."
Death to life. Ashes to beauty.
(Pop by Amy's to hear more songs that minister.)
2Corinthians 4: 6-9 (Amplified Bible)
6For God Who said, Let light shine out of darkness, has shone in our hearts so as [to beam forth] the Light for the illumination of the knowledge of the majesty and glory of God [as it is manifest in the Person and is revealed] in the face of Jesus Christ (the Messiah).
7However, we possess this precious treasure [the divine Light of the Gospel] in [frail, human] vessels of earth, that the grandeur and exceeding greatness of the power may be shown to be from God and not from ourselves.
8We are hedged in (pressed) on every side [troubled and oppressed in every way], but not cramped or crushed; we suffer embarrassments and are perplexed and unable to find a way out, but not driven to despair;
9We are pursued (persecuted and hard driven), but not deserted [to stand alone]; we are struck down to the ground, but never struck out and destroyed;
My Heart is Fragile (Jamie Slocum)
The storms of life are surrounding me
They’re closing in on every side
And I’m so scared I don’t know where to run
I’m crawling to Your Door, Jesus, I need a lifeline
Don’t turn me away,
Here I am
Lord, I need You to rescue me,
This pain inside is too much for me
I’m broken and shattered
I need You more than ever
To piece me back together
To handle me with care
‘Cause You know my heart is fragile
I can’t take another sleepless night,
I’m weary from the battles of life
God, don’t be far away, I need You to find me
You’re the Only One that I can talk to
Lord, I need You to rescue me,
This pain inside is too much for me
I’m broken and shattered
I need You more than ever
To piece me back together
To handle me with care
‘Cause You know my heart is fragile
Here I am
Lord, I need You to rescue me,
This pain inside is too much for me
I’m broken and shattered
I need You more than ever
To piece me back together
To handle me with care, with care
Here I am
Lord, I need You to rescue me,
This pain inside is too much for me
I’m broken and shattered
I need more than ever
To piece me back together
To handle me with care
‘Cause You know my heart is fragile
‘Cause You know my heart is fragile

13 comments:
Beautiful message.
Good song! Thanks! Have a good weekend!
Thanks MsRay and Mary, pray you have a great weekend!
Beautiful song with clever words.
Beautiful lyrics.
The storms of life leave no one alone.
I just read in my newspaper about a poor village family whose 3 small sons have been diagnosed with muscular drystophy. These uneducated folk don 't even know what it means, but they know their boys will die soon...no cure for them.
Really saddened my heart.
Jesus is our only hope
Hi Zimbabwe and Linda, glad you liked it.
Amrita, those are the kind of stories that break my heart. Those children will receive their mansions in heaven that they did not have on earth--blessings to you.
this song sounds great and so upbeat with such a great message we are so blessed that he takes us in and protects us from all
Shopannie,
Yes He is our Protector, even though we dont see it sometimes--He is always there...blessings!
I had never heard this.
Thanks for posting it.
New one for me and I love it!!!!
Sita, thank you!! I went by the site and read the stories and I just want to go to Cambodia and love on all those children. God has healed my broken heart before, I know He will again. Thank you for your encouragement.
Perhaps God will open the door for you to 'love' on those kids, Debra...
May you know His loving touch today..
Sita
Post a Comment